How to Increase Download Speed in Google Chrome [Make 10x Faster]
You can download desktop apps using google chrome in different ways. It has a default download manager which can manage your downloads. Sometimes, the full potential of your download speed is not utilized by this in-built tool of Chrome. So, in this article, i share about How to Increase Download Speed in Google Chrome. Let us know how to Make chrome 10x Faster than before.
Suppose you have 5mbps internet connection.So, your optimum download speed should be 500 kbps to 650 kbps. The bandwidth speed can never exceed the maximum limit provided by your ISP. Sometimes, you also have a throttle on your upload speed, just like your download speed. This depends on your ISP.
To get the maximum download speed in google chrome you need to do some settings.In this tutorial we will explain you how to increase your Internet browsing speed and download speed in Google Chrome.
How to Increase Download Speed in Chrome – 7 Basic Ways to Make Chrome Faster 2019:
Disable Prediction Service:
- First of all, you need to open google chrome and go to settings.
- Then you need to go to advanced settings.
- In advanced settings, you will see the default settings of google chrome. There you need to change some settings. You will find an option like use a web service to resolve navigation errors, you have to disable this option.
- Then you will find an option like use a prediction services to help complete searches and URLs typed in the address bar, you also have to disable this option.
Enable Do Not Track Browsing Traffic:
- Firstly, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click on More button and then Settings.
- Now at the bottom, click on Advanced.
- Under”Privacy and security,” turn off “Do Not Track” request
- That’s it.
Disable Automatically Detect proxy Setting:
- Click on the Chrome 3 dot Menu icon in the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- click Advanced
- In the “System” section, click Open proxy settings. This will open the Internet Properties window.
- Open proxy settings
- Under “Local Area Network (LAN) settings,” click on LAN settings
- Under “Automatic configuration,” uncheck Automatically detect settings. Also make sure Use a proxy server for your LAN is unchecked too.
- Click OK, and OK
Clear Browsing Data:
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click 3 dot menu icon
- Click History
- On the left, click Clear browsing data
- Now make sure that you checked the all boxes from drop down list
- Now Click Clear data.
Also you need to Remove Adware from google chrome browser to get rid of adware that slow down google chrome spped.
Enabling Parallel Downloading:
If you Enable Parallel downloading then it may can increase your download speed. To do that follow the given rules:
- Type chrome://flags on Chrome search bar.
- Then search for “download”
- Now set the Parallel downloading to Enabled
Now you need Relaunch the app to feel the difference.
Additional Downloading Tools:
If you don’t have any software or extension installed, Chrome’s default download manager will be kicks in. This will take over your downloads and saves it in the default download location.If you want to get the maximum download speed, then you must need to use additional downloading software. You can use an Internet download manager, Eagle Get, Turbo download manager, etc that you want.
Internet Download Manager to Make Chrome Download Faster 2019:
The Internet download manager is additional downloading software that can give the maximum download speed. It will download your files in a few parts. After complete download in again combines all the files in one file. That’s why it downloads files fast. Suppose you have 5 Mbps internet, if you use the google chrome default download tool then you will get 150kbs-200kbps speed. But if you use the Internet download manager then you will get the maximum download speed around 650kbps.for the same file, the download speed using Chrome is 150kbps and the transfer rate using a download manager is 650kbps. It shows that you can definitely improve download performance.
Eagle Get Down loader for Chrome Browser Extension:
It provides an easy-to-use tool to manage your file downloads and boost the download speed significantly. It allows you to download any files faster than the native browser downloader tool. Eagle Get is a very nice download manager with a clean, pleasingly sparse interface and convenient browser integration. It increases your internet download speed to maximum speed.
Download Eagle GET
Turbo download manager – Chrome Extension Download Manager:
You can use a turbo download manager as google chrome extension. It increases downloading speed, allows you to continue broken downloads by introducing fresh links. As it is an extension that’s why it can’t perform like IDM or Eagle Get but it will give you better speed than google chrome default browser.
Turbo Download Manager Install HERE
- Keep your PC virus and malware free to make google chrome work faster. Because virus and malware may be down your internet bandwidth. Get Also: 10 Best Free Malware Removal Tools 2019.
- Update Your Browser (google, chrome, firefox, edge etc) to the Latest Version
- Uninstall browser extension or addon that you don’t use.
- Test your Internet speed, make sure that your internet speed is fast.
- Turn off VPN while Downloading anything. Because vpn or proxy make your internet speed slow.