How to Install Avast Free Antivirus on Windows 10/8.1/7
How to Install Avast Free Antivirus on Windows 10/8.1/7? here is the easy guide and steps for you. Avast is a free antivirus that helps to get protection from viruses like malwares, spywares etc. Avast is a trusted antivirus by most of the people of the world. It has some special features, which makes them unbeatable against all other antiviruses. As it is a free version there’s some limitations in the features, but overall it has some unique features.
Some of the features of this software are antivirus with antispyware, Avast Passwords, Secure HTTPS scanning, streaming updates, hardened mode, Deep Screen, Home Network Security scanner, Do Not Track, Site Correct, ant phishing, anti-malware, Smart Scan, Rescue Disk, and Software Updater (manual), Ransomware Protection. You can say it as a ‘Full of Security’ for your PC. So, it is very helpful and popular as well. To,get it, you need only some steps to follow.Follow the steps which has been written below:
How to Install Avast Antivirus on Windows 10/8.1/7:
- Go to https://www.avast.com/en-us/index, here you will find “Download Avast free antivirus for Windows”. After finishing download double click on the downloaded file.
- An installation wizard will come, Click on the “Customize” installation under the install button.
- Here you will find a question ‘Which components do you want to install?’ Select ‘Minimal Protection’from drop down menu. Then Click Install.
- When the installation is finished click on ‘Continue’.
- Then it will ask you to install it for your android phone. Select the ‘No, I don’t want to protect my android phone’.
- Update is a necessary thing, if you are downloading latest version then no need to download. If older version, then go to ‘Settings’ and update from the ‘Update’
Get also:How to Install Avast update offline
After installing make sure that you have turned on the real time protection feature. Because it will make your PC more securer. Now its easy for you to install and update avast software easily.