It’s annoying to see the bookmark sidebar on your iPad while browsing on the internet. So, sometimes it’s become necessary to remove the bar. And here is good news that there are various types of ways to get rid of this bar! In this article, I’ll show you how to remove the bookmark bar in Safari on the iPad.
How to Remove Bookmark Bar on iPad in Safari:
Option 1: How to Hide Bookmark Bar in Safari:
If you want to make your browser net and clean then it’s important to remove the bookmark bar. Because it consumes a lot of spaces under the address bar. And it looks hazy! So, you have to remove that bar and for that, you just need to follow these simple steps.
- Open Safari and click on the view menu
- Then just click on the “Hide Bookmark Bar”
This is the easiest way to get rid of the bookmark bar! Everyone can do this. You can also hide the bar just pressing “command+shift+b” on your keyboard.
Option 2: Delete Individually Bookmarks in Safari
In this way, you don’t need a single app to remove the bookmark bar. It will be done by just simple few clicks! To do this, follow the steps.
- Open your Safari browser on your iPad
- At the top, you will find an option that looks like a book. This is a bookmark. Now, click on this.
- At the top right corner, you will find an option “edit”. Now click on it.
- Now you’ll see a minus sign on each bookmark that you have saved. Now continuously tap on the minus sign. Then click “Done” button once it did.
And now, your browser is net and clean.
3. Having bookmark bar hanging under the address bar is space killing! So for the freshness of your browser, you can remove the bookmark bar just following the easy steps that are mentioned above.